Friday, September 25, 2009

Cross Country

This year Tanner decided to give cross country a try! Tanner is doing really well. His team consists of 4th through 8th graders. There are several members of our ward on the team, so it has been a lot of fun. The whole family has gotten into running with Tanner. Chad goes running with Tanner in the morning. They get up at 5:30 am and go for a quick run before getting ready for school and work. Many mornings Trevor and Kaden join in the fun!! Then I run with Tanner during his practices in the evening. It has been good exercise for all of us! It is neat to see Tanner improving at each meet. He has set a goal and he is getting closer to it each meet! Go Tanner - we are really proud of you!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a stud! He has gotten so grown up. I can't wait to get to see you guys next summer. We have to firm up all of the plans. I've very excited.

The Mahaffey Family said...

Awesome Tanner! How much fun for the whole family!

shannon said...

That's awesome! Go Tanner, Go!

Diedra Mahaffey said...

Hey Tan-Man ... you look VERY COOL in your cross country uniform! I'm so proud of you for doing this! You are growing up to be a GREAT MAN!!!
I love you buddy- see you soon... Nana