Austin is becoming such a big boy! He is fitting right in with his big brothers. The other day I took Austin out for a little photo session while the leaves were still colorful. He was so adorable!

We had a fun morning together. I took him to a pond with several ducks and geese. Austin loved watching the ducks and geese. We were able to get really close to the geese that were walking around. Austin thought they were cool, but he did make sure that they weren't getting too close.


Austin absolutely loves buses. When we drive around town he always seems to find at least one. He has also memorized where they are parked and as we near them he yells out, "D'bus! D'bus!" We all think it is really cute. During the photo shoot, Austin was still looking around for the buses.


Austin is starting to talk in full sentences now. He went from a couple of words to sentences. It kind of threw us for a loop. It happened too quickly. At first, Chad would tell Austin to stop talking in sentences because he wasn't ready for Austin to grow up yet. I must admit, though, it is really cute! Some of Austin's favorite sentences are: Dad is at work. Dad is at Church. Where are the boys? Where is Ailee? Where's the bus?


Another one of Austin's favorite things is running. He has finally figured out how to make those cute little legs go faster! He loves running from one end of the house to the other. He and Devon do it at least once a day!


I can't believe how time is flying. You would think I would get used to it the fifth time around. Austin has always been my cuddly boy. He will actually sit with me for more than two seconds. One of my favorite times of day is when I put Austin down to bed. I read him a book and then he gives me a "mommy hug"! It is the best!! I hope he doesn't grow out of that very soon.

Austin is such a fun little guy to have around! We love him very much and we are glad he is growing up to be a good boy like his brothers. We love you Austin! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:
Great photos (as always)! Love all his cute facial expressions! :)
Oh my goodness...he is so big...great pictures! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you all very very soon!!
Post a Comment