I am so thankful to be a mother. What an amazing and humbling feeling it is to realize that my Father in Heaven has trusted me with six of his precious children. I hope and pray that I can live up to the potential he sees in me, to be the best Mom I can be.
I often get caught up in our routines and schedules and I forget to enjoy and celebrate my children. This morning I decided to forget the schedule and just spend some "fun" time with Austin and Ashlyn. It was wonderful and by the time I looked up at the clock and hour had already passed by. I hope my children will remember these moments more than the ones that involve me barking out orders or rushing through dinner to make it to a practice on time.

Chad is in China right now. I miss him a lot, but I am thankful that he has a good job and that he works so hard for our family. Most of all though, I am thankful that he always makes time for us. We are his first priority and we love that! I hope that my children realize all their Dad does for them. They often focus on how much time he has to be away, but I hope they can see the efforts he makes to be home as soon as he possibly can.
I love the Lord and I love my family. I just had to share a little bit of what I am feeling inside. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment