
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! We had a nice day. We started the morning off eating donuts and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving's Day Parade. Then the cooking began!!! Chad was in charge of the turkey and the stuffing - I love it! I was happy to be the assistant! I was also the baker. I made pumpkin and pecan pie - yummy!! We had our good friends, the Taylor Family, over for the feast. They brought some delicious food to share! It was a wonderful evening. The kids had fun playing with each other and watching movies. We finished off the evening by eating pie and watching Elf! We are thankful for our wonderful family and friends!!!!
3 comments:
I will always remember our wonderful thanksgiving dinner with your family in Michigan. We miss and love you!
What a great Thanksgiving! And any evening that ends with Elf is a good evening ;) Love the pics (only they're too small). Just a little over 3 weeks!
The only thing that would have made it any better is if WE could have been there...
love you guys...
nana & papa
Post a Comment