Monday, August 12, 2013

Another school year begins!

Wow, the years move by so quickly!  This year all of my boys will be in school.  They range from high school to preschool and they will be in five different school!  It sounds a little crazy and it would be if it weren't for the school buses.  Thankfully, all but the preschooler will be taken to and from school on the school bus!  It will still be job trying to keep up with five different schools, but at least I don't have to drive to all of them!


For the first time ever we have a high schooler - crazy!  I can't believe Tanner is in high school this year.  He will also be starting early morning seminary - that will be fun!  The time is going by so fast.  Before we know it he will be graduating.  We are excited for him though, we hope he will have a great year!


Kaden is our lone middle schooler.  He was excited to start school!  I think he ready to move up with the big kids!


Trevor was invited to be in the Excel program.  The district selects several fourth grade students who have excelled in all subjects at school.  The district only offers two fourth grade Excel classes and Trevor was able to be in one of them.  It is, of course, offered at school that we don't normally attend.  Luckily, as I said before, the bus will be able to take him to this other school.  He will ride Tanner and Kaden's bus.  We are really excited for Trevor to have this opportunity!


I was a bit worried about Devon being at his elementary school by himself this year.  I worry that he will have a hard time without Trevor, but Devon is excited!  Maybe it will be good for him to be by himself and not have to be compared to his brothers.  We hope he will have a great year!


Austin is our preschooler and he is so excited to start!  He has been ready since the end of last school year!  He can't wait to be like his big brothers!  We are excited for him as well!  We got to visit his preschool classroom and meet his classmates and teacher.  Austin was all smiles!  He is going to have a great time at preschool!


This year the three older boys will be riding the bus together and Devon will be riding the bus by himself.  It's a little weird to have only one boy riding the elementary school bus, but I think Devon kind of likes it!




Good luck in school this year boys!

No comments: