I hear this phrase a lot! Well, on this particular day, I had an idea for the boys - building blocks. Trevor wan't too excited at first. He didn't see how this little kids activity could be fun. I took his challenge, by giving him a challenge. I told him to build a bicycle out of blocks. He immediately told me that wasn't possible. I encouraged him to try anyway. Trevor is very competitive and outgoing, so he gave it a try. I left him to his work. I heard a couple of grumblings come from the room he was in, but then triumph - he did it! I was impressed!
Devon wanted in on the challenge as well, only he wanted to come up with his own ideas. In the end, the boys had fun using their creative mind to build things out of blocks - no boredom here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment