Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


This year we had about 50 people at our house for Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time eating, talking and sharing in the Christmas spirit.


The children put on the Nativity for everyone. It was really cute! The boys were Wisemen.


Everyone was a little nervous about having so many people over, but it turned out really well. Everyone had gone home by 7:30 pm, so we were able to quickly clean up and begin our Christmas Eve traditions. The boys, of course, got the traditional pajamas!


Then they set out a letter and goodies for Santa. Look at Trevor's cute letter.


It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I love that Chime set! It looks homemade. Did your parents get that for them? I'd love to learn how to do something like that. I love that you are following the same tradition with the matching p.j's;) I just love following your blog, it's fun to see what you've been up to.