Shortly after returning home from our trip I was asked to do some photography. One of the young women in our ward was getting married and she asked me to be the photographer at her reception. She has been the boys babysitter many times and she is a great girl, so how could I say no!
Before the big day I took Kaden and Trevor over to the venue and took some test shots. They are always willing to help out, although they do get a little silly at times!


The reception was beautiful and they could not have asked for a better day. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. I have only shot a reception once before (for this young woman's sister), but it was indoors. I prefer shooting outside, so this time was not as stressful for me.




As with every photo shoot, I learned a lot. I'm glad I got the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful day!
3 comments:
wow, babe... you are turning into such a wonderful photographer!! You did a great job! love you
mom
Brooke,
I am IMPRESSED you are becoming a great photographer. I am certain that the bride and groom were very happy! Also good shots of Kaden and Trevor!
You are an amazing mother and now a photographer!!!
Love ya, Elder Pops
Your. Best. Photos. Ever.
And seriously, that shot of Trevor is a keeper!
Post a Comment