Wednesday, July 21, 2010


On Monday, July 19th, Chad and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. It was a pretty normal day. We didn't do much to celebrate since we just returned from our Utah trip, but I had to do a post about how grateful I am for Chad.

It has been a wonderful 14 years. They say that your love gets stronger with each passing year and I would agree. The love we have now is so much stronger than the day we got married. Don't get me wrong, it was very strong then, but it has grown so much. It comes from "seeing" Chad each day. It is the small things that make me love him so much. He is so thoughtful and caring. He is a wonderful support to me. He makes sure that I am happy. He is such a great Dad. He knows our boys well and he is aware of what they are going through. He is very aware of when the boys need to have "Dad time". I am so thankful for that.

I have learned a lot from Chad. He makes me want to be a better person. He is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. I look forward to spending eternity with Chad. I love you eternally Chad!


No comments: