The day after Christmas Chad, Trevor and Kaden were very excited to go for a bike ride to check out their new bikes. It was a very cold day, but that didn't stop them. They put on several layers of clothing and winter gear and headed out the door. I think their excitement trumped the temperature that day!

They were gracious enough to pose for a picture and then they raced off down the street.


They had a great ride. I think they went further on this ride than they have gone before. Trevor and Kaden both got bikes with gears, so their ride was dramatically improved.


Chad got his first road bike. He is a mountain bike man by nature, but he has shown an interest in road biking lately. He loved riding his new bike. When he got home he told me it was what he imagines driving a Ferrari would be like - smooth and powerful! I can't tell you how excited I am that he is loving his new bike!

I'm so glad the boys have found something they love to do together! They always have a great time and as a bonus they are getting great exercise!

1 comment:
Looking VERY good! Love to see them off on their bike rides!
we miss you... nana
Post a Comment