Today we were off of school for President's Day. It was a pretty normal day. We did our chores and then the boys had free time.
Trevor loves to be outside, so he asked me if he could go out back and play. I watched him play while I was finishing up some jobs and I saw that he decided to try to climb some trees. The trees in our backyard are a little tough to climb because they are either really skinny or they don't have low branches to accommodate climbing. Trevor is not one to be deterred though, he walked right up to a tree and began trying to climb. Before I knew it, he had climbed pretty high (higher than our play structure).

A little while later Devon joined Trevor outside to play. Devon saw what Trevor was doing and wanted to try as well. It wasn't so easy for Devon. Luckily, Trevor came to the rescue and tried to help by hoisting Devon up the tree. It was a fun moment for me to watch.



No comments:
Post a Comment