Happy Valentine's Day! This morning I woke up a little early to make the boys a special breakfast - pink heart pancakes! The boys were excited when they got downstairs and saw the pancakes. I love seeing the smiles on their faces. It makes my effort worth it!

The younger boys passed out their Valentine's cards at school and came home with lots of candy and cards from their friends. Kaden also brought home a Valentine for me that he made in his art class. He made it by rolling several skinny pieces of paper and forming a flower. It was really well done. I loved it!
Chad came home early from work and brought in two bouquets of flowers, one for me and the other for our little baby girl! How cute is that!

After dinner Chad had more surprises. He went out to the garage and brought in a special for the boys. Then he went back out into the garage and brought back in two gift bags and handed them to me. When I opened them up I found several little girl outfits and accessories! It was so sweet. Ashlyn, as we are going to call her, is already getting spoiled!! It was so sweet!

1 comment:
oh man, that little girl is winding her dad around her finger already! How fun! Maybe you should buy dad a matching tie for each church dress she has!
love you all
Post a Comment