Conference was wonderful once again. Every six months I look forward to watching conference with my family. I enjoying hearing from the prophet, apostles, and general authorities. I'm not the only one who looks forward to conference weekend, we all do. When the weekend approaches the boys begin to remind me to make their conference packets and to buy stuff for making nachos.

On the morning of conference Tanner collects all the blankets and heavy books from around the house in preparation for building the fort. This is a tradition that was started many years ago. The boys love having the fort up all weekend long. Tanner is the master builder. The other boys help, but Tanner is the one who does most of the building and makes sure the fort stands throughout the entire weekend.

I am thankful for the fun memories we are making. I love that the boys get excited about seeing the prophet, Pres. Monson on TV. I am also glad the boys do things to help them listen to the speakers. I am thankful for the spirit that fills our home as we watch and listen. I can't wait to do this all over again in six months!

No comments:
Post a Comment