Friday, April 8, 2011

Why I love Spring

When the weather begins to change and the forest starts to come back to life, my smile beams a little brighter. It is like a breathe of fresh air. I love to look out my kitchen window and witness the amazing change. It seems like it changes overnight. One day the trees are bare and dull and the next it is bright green and beautiful!


I love to see the flowers bloom and liven up the previous barren landscape.


During this time of transformation the boys begin to ask one very important question . . . "Can we eat out on the deck today?" I enthusiastically reply, "Yes!"


There is something about sitting outside feeling the warmth of the sun, smelling the fresh air and eating lunch. We love to do this right at the beginning of spring because the bugs aren't out yet and we can really enjoy being outside. To top it all off I get to have lunch with some of the cutest kids around! You've gotta love those faces. Time goes by so quickly, so I sit back and enjoy this time I have with these guys.

No comments: