My boys treated me well this again this year! They made me a nice breakfast and lunch and they gave me some sweet treats. Chad took the boys to the grocery store the night before Mother's Day and the boys each bought me a treat with their own money. It was really sweet. They even splurged and super-sized my treats!

This Mother's Day we tried something new. Our friends, the Sims, invited us over for a BBQ. At first I wasn't sure, I didn't know if Chad and the boys had anything planned. I ran the idea by Chad and he left it up to me to decide. I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, it was a lot of fun!

The guys barbecued and Tanner and our friend's oldest daughter made cookies for dessert. It was a great night! We had a lot of fun eating, socializing and playing games.




The kids had a great time playing around. The Sims are great friends and we are glad they had us over for such a fun night!


No comments:
Post a Comment