Devon loved going to preschool this year! The first day of school he was hesitant, but ever since then he has never looked back. In fact every morning I drop him off he jumps out of the car and heads for his class. He never looks back!
Devon had a great teacher. She was patient and loving with Devon. She made learning fun. Devon learned a lot this year with her help.

For preschool graduation all the kids at the preschool put on a little program. We were told to be at the school half an hour early. It started around dinner, so I quickly fed the kids and we got there just in time. Well, at least that is what I thought. I sent Tanner in with Devon while I parked the car and when I got into the preschool the program was already running. I had put the wrong time on my calendar. Devon was embarrassed and didn't want to go up in front with all the other preschoolers. I went over to Devon and apologized for bringing him late. I was able to talk him into going up with his classmates for the last part of the program. He was a little shy at first, but then he relaxed and sang the songs with his class. He did a great job.

As we were coming in the principal was asking the preschoolers what they wanted to be when they grew up. She had already asked Devon's class, but she noticed that he joined his class after she had finished interviewing the other classes. She came over and asked Devon what he wanted to be. Guess what he said . . . a Power Ranger. What? Devon doesn't even watch that show, but he had been playing Power Rangers with a friend recently. It's good that he wants to be a hero, I was just a little surprised by his answer!

Devon is a great kid! He did a great job in preschool this year and he is very excited to start Kindergarten in the fall.
1 comment:
Great Job Devon!!! We KNOW you are one smart boy! We love you!
Nana & Papa
Post a Comment