Just before the end of the school year Trevor came home to tell me he was in a play at school. He was very excited and he wanted me to attend the performance. I asked Trevor when he would be performing. He didn't know, but said he would find out.

Trevor practiced very hard for several days to perfect his character. Kaden and I helped Trevor practice the play. I played one part and Kaden played the rest!
One morning, after I got home from the store, I saw a message on my phone. It was Trevor's teacher. She apologized for the late notice, but informed me Trevor's performance would be that afternoon. She said Trevor was pretty worried that I wouldn't find out in time to come watch. I'm glad I got home in time to get the message - I didn't want to miss the play.
It just happened that Chad was coming home for lunch at the same time as Trevor's play, so Chad, Devon, Austin and I ran over to the school to see the performance. Trevor did a great job! He remembered all of his lines and didn't seem embarrassed at all. I was really glad we were able to see him perform. Great job Trevor!

At the end of the play the class got together for a class photo. This is Mrs. Stuart's last year of teaching. I am glad Trevor was able to have her as a teacher. She was wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment