I am always looking for opportunities to improve my photography skills. One skill I am trying to perfect is panning. The other day, while the boys were out riding their bikes, I got my chance to practice.
I found a spot in middle of the action and started shooting. It took me a while to get the right combination of settings, but it was pretty exciting when I got my first good exposure!
By the time I got the hang of panning most of the boys had gone inside. Luckily I have some awesome boys, so they came back out for one more try.
The boys had fun riding as fast as they could. Trevor actually scared me a little because he was going really fast around corners. He was leaning so much that I'm amazed he didn't crash.
It was a fun photo session and I look forward to more opportunities to improve my panning skills as we start another season of sports!
1 comment:
So what settings did you use?
Post a Comment