The weather this year has been crazy. It's warm, then it's cold, it can't decide what it's going to do. So as a result of the early warm temperatures, we are starting to see new growth. It's fun to watch this happen in the woods behind our house. One day it is totally bare and the next thing you know, it is starting to green up.

This year I have been enjoying a small tree growing among giants in the woods. The buds are white, a stark, but striking contrast, compared to the sea of green all around it. It's one of the things that brings me joy as I wash the dishes 0r prepare meals in the kitchen.

I love the springtime! Witnessing all of God's creations wake up from the winter and sprout new life! What a wonderful gift we have been given!
No comments:
Post a Comment