Every week I trade babysitting with a good friend of mine. I use the time to go work in the boys classrooms. On the days I babysit we have lots of fun. We see those days more as play dates rather than babysitting.
The little girl I watch is a little younger than Austin, but they get along really well. They both share a love for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Austin always has his Mickey with him and he lets his friend carry around the little Minnie doll we have. It works out perfectly.

Recently, I printed out some Mickey and Minnie coloring pages. Austin and his friend had so much fun coloring their pictures. It was fun to watch them interact as they colored.

It seems like so much of what we do as a family is geared toward the older kids and we often feel like Austin is getting missing out. I'm glad Austin has this time to have some fun with kids his age.
No comments:
Post a Comment