Most of us woke up around 7:30 am this year - not bad! Everyone was excited to go upstairs and see what presents surrounded the Christmas tree.
We quickly assembled the clan for our traditional stairs shot! Once I said the picture was good everyone raced upstairs!
I always love seeing the looks of excitement on the kids faces! The mom and the photographer sides of me have a little battle inside of me. I want to enjoy the moment, but I also want to capture it so I can have it forever! This year I tried to make both sides happy :)
It was fun watching everyone open their gifts! Lots of love in that room!!
We couldn't really remember who was supposed to be "Santa" this year, so instead of one, we had several! The more the merrier, right!
Ashlyn and Arie were treated like royalty. Both received several tiaras. The favorite gift, though, was the Frozen microphone. It plays "Let it Go" loud and clear. Nana and Papa weren't sad to see that gift leave the house (even though they were the givers of the gift)!!
Mason treated us all to a delicious Christmas breakfast - chocolate chip waffles with berry sauce! It was so yummy!!!! Thanks Mason!
The rest of the day was spent playing and relaxing (one of my favorite parts)!
There wasn't much snow when we arrived in Utah, but just before Christmas it finally snowed! The kids had plenty of snow to play in and they loved it!
It's always nice to be warm up in the hot tub after a good play in the snow!
Several puzzles were received this year, so we had a puzzle being worked on most of the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment