Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Being Brave

Devon just returned from Preschool and I have to report that he was very brave! He was excited and anxious to go to school this morning. He kept asking me what time he was leaving. This made me feel good, but I still wondered if he would have a little trouble once he got to preschool. My friend did the carpool today so I didn't get to see Devon off at school. I was a bit nervous that my friend would have to deal with a nervous little boy, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Devon came in the house beaming! He was so happy. One of the first things he told me was, "I didn't even cry!" He was really pleased with himself! I was really glad that he had a good experience! My friend told me that Devon got out of the car and went right into the school without any problems. I knew he was BRAVE!!!!

2 comments:

Diedra Mahaffey said...

WAY TO GO DEVON !!! How lucky you are to get to go to preschool.
(and how lucky mom is to have only one at home for awhile!)
We miss you buddy!! love, nana

Danika said...

My kids always act different (better) for everyone else. Probably a good thing your friend took him...