Friday, August 20, 2010

Sundance

I know I have started almost every vacation blog post this way, but Sundance is one of our favorite spots! It is so beautiful and serene. When my sister asked me if I could take their family picture sometime while we were all in Utah, Sundance popped into my mind! Close to the end of our vacation we finally headed up Provo Canyon to visit Sundance.


On our way to Sundance we stopped at Bridal Vail Falls. The waterfall is part of the beautiful scenery you can see while driving up the canyon. We didn't stay at the falls long. We walked up to the base of the falls and took in the scene while Mom, Dad, Tanner, Mason and Zac dipped their feet in the water.

After seeing the falls we headed up to Sundance. I have always loved the drive. It is so green and beautiful. When we arrived and I got out of the car I took in the fresh mountain air. I love it! We found a perfect spot by the water to take our pictures. The kids did a good job considering it was the late afternoon and dinner was on the horizon.


After the photo shoot we stopped to take a couple more pictures. The scenery was just calling to us. Isn't it beautiful!

1 comment: