Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Sunday we got to celebrate the Dad's and Grandfather's in our lives. The boys did a good job all week of keeping our gift a secret. I was impressed that even Devon was very quiet on the matter! The boys love their dad very much so they were very excited to give them their gifts. I let Tanner and Kaden wrap the presents. It was an interesting wrapping job. They covered the gift up roughly with the wrapping paper and then they basically wrapped the tape around the present. I am surprised we still have tape left! It was fun to watch Chad open the gifts (the boys got a big kick out of it also)!


We are very thankful for Chad. He is an AWESOME dad and husband! He does such a good job making us all happy. He somehow finds the time to go to work, fulfill his church calling, mow the lawn, play with the boys, and spend time with me. I am so thankful that his family is his number one priority. We all love you very much Chad!


We are also very thankful for the other Father's or Grandfather's in our lives. Chad's Dad and my Dad are AWESOME men as well. I am so thankful for the wonderful, righteous and devoted father's they are. They both mean so much to Chad and me. We are very thankful that our boys have been able to spend so much time with their Grandpa and Papa. We love both of you very much. Thank you for your wonderful examples.

No comments: