Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sprayscape


While Tanner and Kaden were at Day Camp I took the other boys to a sprayscape with some friends. We packed up and made an afternoon of it. We were running a little late and I was a little tired so I got the boys a lunchable for lunch. This is pretty out of character for me so the boys were very excited for this special treat!

The sprayscape was a hit with the boys. Trevor and Devon have both been to the sprayscape before, but Austin never has and he loved it! All three of the boys had a lot of fun. It was a great way to spend a hot afternoon.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. the first picture is to die for. What a little doll. Can't wait to meet him :)

Misty MAHAFFEY said...

I love it! What a fun day this looks like. Why don't we live closer to each other? Miss you guys!