Easter morning we tagged along with my brother and his family for an Easter Sunrise. Their tradition is to read Matthew's account of the Resurrection in the Bible while watching the sun rise.



It was wonderful way to start off Easter. We have been looking for ways to better celebrate the true meaning of Easter and we think this is a wonderful way to do it. We have found a new family tradition to look forward to every year!
I love the symbolism of the Son rising again. We were able to briefly talk to the boys about it. The moment was short, but I hope they will remember.I am thankful for the Savior. I am thankful that He was willing to come to Earth and die for us so that we can repent and return to live with Heavenly Father again. I am thankful for the opportunity and priviledge I have to teach my boys about the gospel and the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus have for us.

1 comment:
What a wonderful tradition!
Post a Comment