Thursday, April 29, 2010

Austin


This past Sunday Austin reached an exciting milestone. He turned 18 months and you know what that means . . . NURSERY!! All last week we talked to Austin about nursery and how exciting it was going to be. He would get a happy look on his face, but really he had no idea what all this meant. Sunday came and I was excited and hopeful that Austin would do well his first time. On the way down the hall to Nursery Austin seemed to know where he was going and he was excited to get there. He walked right into the the Nursery room and didn't look back. I quickly closed the door and went to Gospel Doctrine all by myself. It was a little weird being able to look at my scriptures during the lesson without being interrupted.

Austin did pretty well. I was told that he had his moments of sadness that followed with tears, but then he would bounce back. He seemed happy when I saw him after church. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy going to Nursery. Austin is growing up so fast. Really, 18 months has gone by quickly, but I feel like Austin has always been a part of our family. He is such a delight! Today, before I put Austin down for a nap, I sat and played with him. It was so fun to sit, laugh and play. I love his cute little infectious laugh. I could see pure joy and happiness in his eyes. It was a moment I hope I will never forget. I love you Austin!

No comments: