Devon has been good friends with Mylee for the majority of his life. Shortly after we moved to Indiana Devon's friend and her family moved into our neighborhood. We became fast friends with Mylee and her family. Mylee is such a cute little girl. It has been fun to watch Devon and Mylee over these last several years.
Devon and Mylee are really cute together. The other day Mylee went on a walk with us. As we walked across the street Devon grabbed Mylee's hand and said, "Come on Mylee let's cross the street."
I realized recently that I don't really have any pictures of the two of them. Today I got my chance. Mylee came over for a couple of hours. I got a couple of cute pictures of them while they were playing outside.




1 comment:
...and Mylee is certain she is going to marry Devon. She reminded me of this again at breakfast, and then at lunch...
We all love Devon and the gang too!
- brad & ie mei
Post a Comment