This is Devon's first year to play T-Ball. It is actually his first time doing sports. He is excited to be like his big brothers. He is really cute in his uniform.
Last night was Devon's first game. It was a fun game to watch. T-Ball is always entertaining. Devon started out doing well. He got up to the tee and and hit the ball at almost the same second the coach put it down. He was so fast I didn't get a picture of him hitting the ball. After he hit the ball he took off for first base with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I think he gets that from my side of the family.
When got near home plate he slid right in! He did that every time he ran the bases! It was really cute.
When he got to the outfield he was ready to go. None of the balls came to him, but if they had he would have been ready. His stance looked just like Trevor's. Maybe Trevor has been giving Devon some pointers!
By the end of the game Devon was getting a little bored. I left Devon's game for a little while to watch Kaden's game and when I got back Devon had his hat turned to the side and he was playing in the dirt. His coach had to keep reminding him to watch for the ball. I kept reminding him also, but he was pretty entertaining to watch. I kept laughing and smiling!
I love his smile! You gotta love T-Ball.










1 comment:
Ok so he is just so cute...I love that he is too tiny for his outfit..what a cute kid! I bet it's fun to see him in action!
Post a Comment