Tanner has been on a cooking kick lately. He has made a couple of different salads for the family, several servings of macaroni and cheese and even woke up early one morning to make everyone french toast before school. It's been a lot of fun to see him get so excited about cooking.
He really enjoys trying new dishes and has even planned our menu for the upcoming week. It's fun to watch him serve everyone (which he insists on doing) with a big smile on his face. This past weekend he decided to make fajitas. He found a recipe in one of our cookbooks, gathered all of the ingredients and went to work.

The wonderful aroma made us all anxious to try them. They were delicious . . . the best fajitas that I have ever eaten! The boys all had a good time eating the fajitas. Brooke and I had a good laugh watching them try to keep everything together. I think most of them ended up with more on their plate than in their fajitas. We all had a great evening together. Thanks Tanner!


1 comment:
WOW... good for you Tan-Man... I know that Mason loves to get the recipes they have in the Friend and try them out on his family - maybe you can do that too! or... maybe besides playing the recorder, you can also cook us a meal while we're there in Feb.
WAHOO - I can't wait... nana
Post a Comment