
Friday nights have officially become our pizza night. We love a good pizza and Friday night is the best time to sink our teeth into one. It's kind of our celebration of the end of school/work week. We make our own dough, put on our favorite toppings, and get out the soda. At first, we all had our own personal sized pizzas. The boys put toppings on their pizzas and then they would each announce that their pizza was the biggest and the best! That was a lot of fun, but after a couple of months, I ended up making everyones pizza myself. I think it was a combination of homework and laziness. Whatever the reason, I decided to scale down and only make two large pizzas. Of course I still have to accommodate all of the favorite toppings. Chad loves pepperoni. All of the boys like pepperoni as well, but Kaden likes it the best. Tanner and Trevor like sausage. My favorite is ham and pineapple. Devon likes to make his own choice, but he likes all three kinds. Austin just gets excited to eat pizza!

Another choice we have on pizza night is the kind of soda we will drink. In our house there are really only two choices, Root Beer or Sprite. There are a couple of us that always choose the same drink every time. Chad and I like Root Beer and Kaden likes Sprite. Tanner, Trevor, and Devon go back and forth, but the majority of the time they will choose Root Beer. Kaden likes it when everyone chooses Root Beer because that means he gets a whole soda can to himself!

Pizza night is always fun and full of interesting conversations, jokes, and story contests. Tonight as I got the camera out to photograph pizza night the boys all excitingly told me to look at Kaden. When I looked over at Kaden this is what I saw:

What a little clown! Kaden lives to make people laugh. There is never a dull moment on pizza night. Just one more reason to look forward to the weekend!!
1 comment:
So are you going to share your yummy homemade pizza recipe?!? It looks delicious!
Also, where did you get your kitchen table? It is EXACTLY what I've been looking for (not that I've looked that hard...)!
Post a Comment