While all of our boys may look a lot alike, they each have their own unique personalities, abilities and talents. Trevor has been blessed with an unusually strong determination. Of course, his competitive nature drives him to focus while he is participating in sports:
However, the determined look in his eyes carries over to other activities also. Lately, he has been determined to learn how to type. Brooke found him an online typing tutor and he has been glued to the keyboard for the entire week. Every time we turn around he is asking us if he can go play the typing game. It's fun to watch his little fingers stretch across the keyboard. He is improving quickly and with his determination, it won't take him long to catch up with Brooke and me.
2 comments:
My mom forced me to take a typing class during high school. I hated her at the time, but I thank her everyday now. Good for him for WANTING to do it and being determined!
And I definitely agree about kids having totally different personalities!
WAY TO GO TREV.... Keep up the great typing! we miss you...
nana & papa
Post a Comment