Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Vibrations

This year for Music Tanner gets to learn how to play the Recorder. When he got the Recorder he was very excited! He went around the house playing any tune he could. Chad and I quickly laid down some rules. I think the rules kind of stifled Tanner's desire to play because we haven't heard the Recorder lately. I had almost forgotten that he had it. This morning Tanner came running into the kitchen with his Recorder and said, "I forgot I have a test today." He got out his music and started practicing. He did really well. Either they practice a lot at school or Tanner is a quick learner. Actually, Tanner does have a talent for music and he is a quick learner. I am impressed with how well he is doing. By the time Tanner left for school he was ready for his test. When he got home Kaden asked Tanner how he did on his test. Tanner said, "I aced it!" Great job Tanner.


No comments: