Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is what I woke up to this morning . . .


Tanner is a great boy. He has always been aware of my feelings. When he senses that I am getting frustrated or am feeling sad he will come over and give me a hug and a kiss. He also gives me little love notes. I love the notes and the hugs and kisses. Sometimes it is hard to be a mom. Many things you do go unnoticed or unappreciated. Sometimes you feel invisible. It is nice to know that I am loved. I am so thankful for the little reminders. I am thankful for Tanner and his love for me. I know life isn't always easy for Tanner either. Tanner, I want you to know that I love you very much. You are doing a great job! You are a great big brother and you are a great help to me. I am so thankful to have you in our family!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Tanner-
I agree with your Mother! It has been so much fun to watch you grow over the past few years. I am sure you are very helpful to your Mother and Father because you were always so willing to help me in Primary. The kids in your Primary class look up to you, you are a great example to them! I was so excited last summer when you worked so hard and you were able to go to California. You are awesome!

Diedra Mahaffey said...

way to go TAN-MAN... i know you are a great young man! Keep up the good work ... moms (and nanas) never get tired of getting love notes & flowers... and you'll be getting in some great practice for when you will do the same thing for your wife... ALOT!!! love you buddy!
love, nana