Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tahoe

This past Saturday was a beautiful day. We were all outside playing in the backyard. Chad started petting Tahoe and fur started flying everywhere. Now is the time of year that Tahoe sheds his winter coat. I was amazed at how much fur was coming off Tahoe. Chad was just running his fingers through Tahoe's fur, but it was like he was using a comb. I was so amazed I had to take a picture. The pictures don't do it justice, but you can at least get an idea.

People have been commenting lately on how big Tahoe is getting. I don't notice it as much because I am around him everyday. But after taking pictures of Tahoe playing with Trevor I could see what everyone has been talking about. It looks like Tahoe is bigger than Trevor.

Tahoe is a good dog. He has gotten better at obeying my commands and staying with me when we walk. He still can't control himself when he sees another dog (when he is off the leash) or a person passing by. He can't help himself. He just wants to be everyone's friend. Sometimes I get a little annoyed because Tahoe literally follows me around all day, but I am glad he is part of our family.

2 comments:

Danika said...

You guys are already wearing shorts? It's only like 50 degrees there, right? We're still in pants and it's in the 70's here because we think it's "cold!" Guess it's all a matter of perspective! :)

Diedra Mahaffey said...

aaaagggghhhhhh Brooke.... you've gone over to the dark side!!!!
mom