Ahh, Sunday naps! Loved by the old, needed by the young, and despised by the big boys. Every Sunday we try to get home quickly because Austin is usually in great need of a nap. He is often asleep before we pull in the driveway. Today as we were nearing home I looked back to see him close his eyes. He sat there with his head cocked to the side and he looked so peaceful. It made me wonder what I look like when I sleep. Austin looked so sweet I had to sneak in and take a picture of him sleeping after we got home.
Another person in our family that will often be caught taking a nap is Chad. He likes to be with the boys so he usually lays down on the couch and dozes off. Today Devon laid down with Chad. Devon likes Chad to rub his ears. He usually has Chad rub his ears all through Sacrament Meeting at church. So when we got home from Church Devon sat down with Chad and had him rub his ears.

After that Devon laid down with Chad. They looked so comfortable together I had to get the camera out again. Once I got the camera out Devon went into action. He started making faces and asked me to take pictures of him over and over again. It was really cute - take a look.








No comments:
Post a Comment