I had to go to a couple of stores this morning to get some needed items. I figured I could make it to the store and be back just in time to pick Trevor up from school. Halfway through getting the kids ready for school I realized today was the day I had committed to come to the school to help in the library. I thought about how that would set me back, but reluctantly decided that I needed to keep my commitment. After the kids left I called the school to make sure the project was still going. The lady at the school told me that we wouldn't be able to help today because of testing that was going on. I hung up the phone and realized the Lord was blessing me already.
Usually when I make a run to the store before picking Trevor up I am rushing to make it to the school on time. Today, however, I was able to get all the shopping done and get to Trevor's school a little early.
Upon returning home I started putting my purchases away and decided to make the spaghetti sauce for tonights dinner. Believe me this is not a normal thing for me. In fact, when Chad came home for lunch he asked me what I was making. When I answered that I was making dinner his face became very surprised!
After making the sauce the boys and I decided to make banana bread. I have had this on my list to do for several days. We were able to make four loaves!
When the older boys got home from school they didn't have much homework so I was able to finish a blog post that I started last night.
I am humbled and thankful to know that Heavenly Father loves me enough to answer a simple prayer.
1 comment:
can I just say... I LOVE YOU !
You are such an example to me everyday - I miss you so much, but these posts everyday help with the loneliness soooooo much!
Thank you for doing this! It means so much!
love you - mom
Post a Comment