Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Love of My Life

I love that smile! It is one of the things that makes my day go well. Chad is my best friend, my biggest critic, my biggest support and the love of my life.


I am really thankful for Chad. He does so much to make sure that we are all happy. Not only does he go to work everyday, but he also spends his free time doing things for the boys and for me. I mean how many guys would mow the lawn in their work clothes during lunch? (No I didn't ask him to do that)

I love the time I have with Chad just sitting around, going to the temple, going on walks, or going on dates. They say your love grows stronger with each passing year. When we were first married I couldn't understand how that could be. But as the years go by I can feel it happening. Maybe it is because I see Chad in so many new situations. Like holding our brand new baby or wrestling with our boys. Or maybe it is because of the little things he does. Like after date night the other night while we were cleaning up. Chad came in and asked me if I wanted my Crocs. He said his feet were hurting so he figured my feet were also. That may not seem like a big deal, but I was so touched that he would take the time to think of me. It is things like these that make me fall in love with Chad all over again.

Chad is a great dad. He definitely makes his family his priority. He loves to spend time with the boys (and they love being with him). I love watching Chad interact with the boys. Those are the times that warm my heart and make me feel like the luckiest lady in the world! I love you eternally Chad!!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Of course I think Chad is pretty great, too! But I also think Chad is lucky to have you!