Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Haircuts

When Chad and I were dating Chad's sister, Shannon, cut Chad's hair. As Chad and I got serious Shannon taught me how to cut Chad's hair. When I first started out it took me about 2 hours to cut Chad's hair. I was very nervous about cutting his hair wrong.

After years of practice and several new subjects, I am much quicker and more confident. In fact, I could become a barber. Every month I give six haircuts and all six haircuts take me less than an hour.



3 comments:

Danika said...

That sounds so familiar! I learned to cut Kevin's hair after we were married. Now I cut Kevin's and both of my boys' hair. But I am very glad I don't have to do 6 haircuts...

germanjules said...

impressive brooke! you are very good...it takes me a whole hour for hubby's hair now (and i have a new little one who will need a cut soon) i can't imagine cutting 6 heads of hair

so do you let chad cut your hair??

shannon said...

I'm laughing that I was the one who taught you how to do haircuts :) I remember the first time Chad asked me to give him a haircut. I was all "are you sure?" I think I cut a bald spot in the back of his head on that first go. He gave me another chance, though, and soon I was cutting hair for all kinds of BYU boys :)