All through the year the kids work hard to achieve their AR goal. AR is a reading comprehension program. The kids read books and then take tests on them. I really like the AR program. This year the kids got a party at the end of each grading period if they met their AR goal.
Today was the last AR party. I was able to be there to help the kids celebrate. Each AR party has a different theme. This party was a carnival. Inside the gym there were two bounce houses and several carnival games.
I helped with the sack relay. The kids had a lot of fun. We did a couple sack races and then we mixed it up with some crab walk races. It was fun to see the boys and their friends having so much fun. I got to see Kaden first. He was energized as usual!
Tanner's class was my last group. They were pumped up and ready to go.









No comments:
Post a Comment