
Today was Devon's preschool graduation. Devon was so excited! He kept asking me if today was the day. Whenever his brother's asked him about his graduation he would get a really big smile on his face!
It was short and sweet. We met at the park for the ceremony and lunch. We started off with the graduates singing the ABC Song.
Then the certificates were awarded. I got to give out the awards since I was the last one to teach. I made sure each of the kids gave me a tight handshake! The kids were all cute!
(These two pictures courtesy of Ie Mei)
This time Chad got to come to the ceremony. It was nice for Devon to have all of us there. After the graduation we had lunch and a special cupcake treat (made by one of the other teachers). Then the kids played around at the park. It was a fun little graduation. Congratulations Devon!!
The Teachers





1 comment:
What???? no graduate pictures???
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Post a Comment