While I was cleaning up dinner I looked over at Devon and this is what I saw. Devon's head was bobbing big time. He fell asleep right there in his chair! The picture is a little blurry because I had to use one hand to make sure Devon did not fall off the chair. Devon works so hard all day that he can barely keep his eyes open after dinner! How cute is that!
Friday, May 7, 2010
All Tuckered Out
While I was cleaning up dinner I looked over at Devon and this is what I saw. Devon's head was bobbing big time. He fell asleep right there in his chair! The picture is a little blurry because I had to use one hand to make sure Devon did not fall off the chair. Devon works so hard all day that he can barely keep his eyes open after dinner! How cute is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment