Tonight Austin got to play around with a cousin close to his age. Colby is 5 months old, but he only weighs a couple pounds less than Austin. He can definitely hold his own. Austin was a little unsure of Colby at first, but then he got curious. Colby was all smiles and wanted to pull Austin right next to him. It was funny when we put the boys together. Colby started grabbing Austin over to him and then they kind of wrestled a bit. I think boys must be born with the wrestling gene (at least in this family). I don't think that is the last of the wrestling we will see from the boys. Let the good times roll!Thursday, February 18, 2010
Boys will be Boys . . . at any age!
Tonight Austin got to play around with a cousin close to his age. Colby is 5 months old, but he only weighs a couple pounds less than Austin. He can definitely hold his own. Austin was a little unsure of Colby at first, but then he got curious. Colby was all smiles and wanted to pull Austin right next to him. It was funny when we put the boys together. Colby started grabbing Austin over to him and then they kind of wrestled a bit. I think boys must be born with the wrestling gene (at least in this family). I don't think that is the last of the wrestling we will see from the boys. Let the good times roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment