Monday, February 15, 2010

Rollerblading



Today we had yet another snow day. This time, however, the boys spent their time rollerblading instead of sledding. Tanner and Kaden decided to work on the rollerblading belt loop for Cub Scouts. They read through the requirements and then got out all their gear. Then they headed out to the garage to practice their technique. I checked in on them after about ten minutes and found that they had set up our orange soccer cones and were seeing who could successfully jump over them. I suggested that they might want to wait until they had practiced a bit longer. Chad later commented that this sort of recklessness is just how boys approach new activities.













Tanner, Kaden, and Trevor all had a lot of fun blading together. It is hard to maneuver around all of the things in the garage, but I think they liked the challenge. Every time they fell they laughed it off and got right back up. They kept telling me they only fell a couple of times. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon!





1 comment:

shannon said...

That last pic of the homeboys is pretty rad!