Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why do they grow up so fast?

Today we had another snow day! It was a fun day. Here are a couple of images that stuck in my mind from today.

Trevor put my coat and boots on to help empty out the trash. He thought he was pretty silly in my big coat! I love his happy smile! Why is it that when we are young we try to look older and then when we get old we try to look young again?
We went sledding this afternoon. It was so fun to watch the boys having so much fun together. As my friend Ie Mei said, "There's nothing better than a sledding smile!" The boys were full of laughter. They kept charging up and down the hill, one after another.
Austin was getting a little cold watching the boys sled, so I took him to the car to warm up a little. He loved being able to roam around the car. He felt most comfortable in the drivers' seat. He had such a look of delight on his face!
Why do they grow up so fast? It is moments like these when I wish I could freeze time. I love my boys!!

1 comment:

Layne said...

Such cute pics! You are very talented! I need to take some more lessons from you! Your turn to come to Cali, right? Luv ya!