Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brotherly Love

The other day I came into the family room and found Devon sitting on the couch with a basket in front of him. He had attached a basketball hoop onto the side of the basket and was relaxing while shooting hoops. It was cute and funny.



Austin got up on the couch beside Devon. The boys were really cute together. Austin got a kick out of watching Devon. Then Devon started playing around with Austin. Devon is really cute with Austin. He watches over him and has fun playing around him while the other boys are at school. I love watching them have so much fun together.

1 comment:

Diedra Mahaffey said...

I absolutely LOVE this once a day post thing! It makes me feel like I am there to see the kids growing and feel so much more a part of what's going on with them! Devon you are a great big brother! We love you too Austin!
love nana