Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Date with Tanner!



This evening Tanner and I went on a date! We went to see a performance by the high school show choir. They are called the Knight Sensations. Two young men and one young woman from our ward are in the group. Tanner likes to sing so I thought he might enjoy coming to the performance with me. We had a good time. The group did a great job! I was impressed with all of the costume changes and choreography. It was fun for Tanner to see the guys in our ward up on stage.





After the show we stopped off at one of our favorite places for a treat - Sonic! Tanner loves the M&M Sonic Blast and I really like the Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Tonight Tanner tried to find something new to order, but in the end he went for the usual. He is just like me that way, I usually stick with my favorite also! Tanner and I shared the treat on the way home. It was a lot of fun to spend the evening with Tanner. It isn't often that we get some one on one time. Thanks for a great evening Tan Man!

1 comment:

Danika said...

My mom used to take each of us kids on a "date" one time a month. Sometimes it was something special (like a concert), sometimes it was just chatting over ice cream or dinner, sometimes it was doing necessary errands like shopping for new clothes or shoes. But it was always just one-on-one and it gave us a good time to talk & bond. I still remember them and hold them as some of my best memories. I need to start doing that with my kids...