
A couple of weeks ago, after school, the boys came into the office, where I was working, and this was the conversation that unfolded:
Boys: "Mom!"
Mom: "What?"
Boys: "You have sixty seconds to get rid of that word!"
Are you confused . . . well so was I. I have since found out that this is the new fun game. The idea is to get someone to say the word what, then they have to get someone else to say what in sixty seconds. It goes on and on and on and on! The boys love to take me by surprise! Everyone is getting into the game. Chad and I even get a kick out of getting the boys to say the buzz word. We have all gotten very creative. The game has kind of subsided with Tanner and Kaden, but Trevor and Devon are keeping it alive. Devon loves this game. He keeps it going longer than anyone else. It is funny to listen to him play. He thinks it is so funny to say, "You have sixty seconds to get rid of that word." He will often say the first word then slur his speech and finish with the last word. He gets such a kick out saying it that when someone calls his name he replies, "What?" without even realizing that he just said the buzz word. He doesn't care though, because he gets to find someone else to play the game with! Oh what fun we have in the Monroe household!
No comments:
Post a Comment