Recently, Brooke was called to work with the young women in our ward again. This means that once a week Brooke, Tanner and now Kaden all head to the church for mutual and Cub Scouts and I stay home with Trevor, Devon and Austin. I was a little apprehensive at first. It was not that I didn't support Brooke in her calling, it's just that we don't have many free evenings together as a family.
Ironically, I have begun to really look forward to the time that I get to spend with just the "littles" each week. Although, it's not exactly one-on-one time, it has become a time where we get to hang out together. We have turned it into a weekly ritual where I do whatever it is that the boys have in mind for the evening. Sometimes we play games, sometimes we wrestle and sometimes we just relax and watch a movie. I really enjoy the time we have to spend together each week.


No comments:
Post a Comment